Saturday, November 11, 2017

8 Inches

Photo for today:

20171111_163730 

So this is what 36 feels like? I’m ok with that. ::laughs::

So yeah, I cut EIGHT inches off of my hair today. And I LOVE it. I was waffling there on the drive to my hair appointment, thinking of “playing it safe” and only cutting off 6 inches. But 8 felt right. And I’m glad I did it. I think my hair looks TONS healthier and smoother. So now the plan is to do everything I can to keep it looking this great.

I’m toying with the idea of doing silver ombre in my hair for Winter Break. I talked it over with Tracy, my hair stylist and, while she warns that it’s REALLY difficult to keep the silver going, when it fades out, she did say the blonde is gorgeous. Sounds fun, so sign me up. ::laughs:: But I’ve got to wait as it’s going to be a bit pricey again, the bleaching, the dyeing, and washing. But I seriously am looking forward to that. And then there’s the blue I will put in my hair for summer break.

Damn, I seriously LOVE being a witch. We give the most hilarious stuff to each other, I swear. I took a red brick over to Hazel’s house (red brick dust has uses for protective magicks) and she gave me some branches from a tree that had been struck down by lightning a while ago. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment