Friday, November 24, 2017

Thankful Thursday #47

written:  November 23rd

Photo for today:

20171123_214608 

This is what true love looks like guys. I woke up at 2 am with the most vicious round of a stomach virus I’ve had to date. ::shakes her head:: So yeah, we didn’t go visit my mom for Turkey Day celebrations. Instead, my husband went out and bought these for me when I requested Pepto. ::chuckles:: I swear, I’m the only person who LOST weight on Thanksgiving Day.

After discussing that, let’s move on to food! ::laughs:: As requested, here’s the recipe for the Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole I made:

20171124_183435

I am thankful…
1. That David ran out to pick up Pepto and NyQuil for me, as I was super unwell.
2. Sleeping and resting and recuperating.
3. Watching tv and being utter bums all day.
4. Beautiful weather…cool, but not cold.
5. Having this entire week off of school AND work. It’s been nice to just decompress and relax.
6. My loyal followers on Deviant Art who never fail to favorite and/or comment in my photograph, no matter how long I go between uploads. It’s really nice to have a dedicated group of people who just really appreciate my photography.
7. Depression is lifting. Thank all that is holy for that!
8. The guy at Pet Supplies flirting with me yesterday when I ran in to get allergy pills for Josey. Brightened my day.
9. A card from my UK pen pal. I love getting snail mail. It seriously makes me so incredibly happy.
10. Had such a great time at the Gem and Mineral show with Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment