Friday, November 24, 2017

Witch's Ball Ideas

Photo for today:

20171124_171829 

Harvesting Morning Glory seeds. Slow, tedious, and you don’t feel like you get a whole lot of bang for your buck. ::chuckles:: I’ll probably continue working on this tomorrow. I would like to be able to offer some to the Cauldron ladies, if they are interested.

So, Tasmin, one of the new ladies at the Cauldron, did a quick little live video on how to make a Witch’s Ball. And this has taken the group by storm. A couple of the other ladies have made some as well. And seeing as how I have two of those clear ball ornaments that I picked up months ago, I thought it would be an awesome lil project for me and Hazel to do for December’s Full Moon.

This is the clear ball ornament I have:

20171124_151642 

Morning Glory is good for awakening to the magic of life, clarity and simplicity, happiness and harmony, and relaxation.

Heck, I’m so geared up for this. I have two pages of notes on various things that I have currently (herbs, flowers, stones, etc.), that I can put into the Witch’s Bottle. That’s the stuff I’ll be bringing with me when I head over to Hazel’s on Dec 3rd for the full moon. And she’s a big herbal witch, so there’s no telling what all she has. And she also has some gemstones that we can use as well. I’m so incredibly excited about doing this finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment