Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Lifted

written:  November 21st

Photo for today:

20171121_130503 

Here we have the elusive Pit Bull Napping Nest. ::chuckles:: Josey created the cutest little napping nest. She’s not overly thrilled that I dared disturb her nap to snap a photo.

Man, we took the most awesome nap once David left to go to work. Josey was a bit confused when I got into David’s bed, but once she realized I was settling in for a nap, she was all about it. We slept until 11:30 am. And I swear, that nap? It turned my day 100% around. Hell, my depression that was so suffocating yesterday (and for the past couple of weeks, if I’m being honest)? Gone. Like completely gone.

I got two articles read for class. And I went ahead and took a bath using Soaptheory “Sea Mineral: Serum Bath Fizzy”. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting a whole lot, but man, I loved this one. It even had silver glitter, which is usually a huge no-go for me, but it was awesome. ::chuckles:: I definitely plan to pick up a few more, but given that they’re $6 a pop? Yeah, those will be reserved for “emergencies”. I definitely want to test out their other ones as well.

I’ve decided that there is a purpose to the hokey Cauldron group. Instead of quitting it, I think instead that I will rise to the challenge and use it as a point of self-reflection. Instead of just getting huffy over their “bullshit” that offends my “good sensibility”. ::cackles:: Instead, I will use it as a point of reference to solidify what I DO exactly believe. And why their bullshit irks me so damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment