Monday, September 25, 2017

Updated Wolf Altar & Mabon in the Works

written: Sept 24th

Photo for today:

20170924_170800

Just a photo of my updated “Dream Wolf Altar Territory”. The new goddess statue fits in quite nicely.
I set up my Mabon Altar today and I am REALLY liking the way it’s turned out. I can’t wait for my celebration tomorrow. Given that I’ve had to skip or seriously gloss over previous rituals/celebrations, I am really going all out of this one. Holy crap, the altar is stunning. I gained quite a bit of inspiration from my 2015 Mabon Altar, so some of that symbolism will be carried over. I really need to sit down and go through ALL my photos and pull out all the altar photos from over the years. I need to print those out and add them to my working Grimoire/Almanac. It’s just a massive task and I haven’t gotten around to it. One of these days….

I finished up my essay for class today. And there are NO readings this week. He’ll be giving us our Midterm essay questions on Wednesday. We’ll have two weeks to work on that before we have to turn it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment