Sunday, September 10, 2017

Thankful Thursday #36

written: Sept 7th

Photo for today:

20170907_232959 

A pretty feather I found when I moved the trash bin to the curb today – it has a soft, peach hue.

I am thankful…
1. That I followed Professor Enoch’s advice and saved all the articles I’ve been assigned thus far in my Master’s program (so articles from 4 classes). He said to save them because they would come in handy for the End of Course exam (at the end of the Master’s program)…but man, they are helping me in my Public Libraries class!
2. Able to watch the full moon rise from my own backyard. I love my little slice of territory.
3. That the local public library has one of the books I need to read for next week’s assignment in my Public Libraries class. I’ll pick it up tomorrow and hopefully read it over the weekend.
4. That my knee is back to its normal pain level and stiffness. It still sucks, but I can walk easily again, so that is a major plus.
5. Leviathan turned 11 on the 5th. Happy hatch-day to my lil lovely serpent.
6. That even though my brother’s house did end up flooding, I am thankful that he and his family are safe and sound.
7. Getting back into the habit of using my DSLR camera. It just has a level of quality that my cell phone doesn’t.
8. Allergy medicine, as the seasonal allergies flared up big time this week.
9. Definitely getting along better with my supervisor, Gail. I really am grateful for that.
10. That with as labor intensive as the Public Libraries class is, that my Archives and Manuscripts is a cake walk. I don’t know that I could have paired Public Libraries up with any other course and NOT gone insane. As it is, I’m pretty sure it is going to be a ROUGH semester just from the sheer volume of work it requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment