Saturday, September 2, 2017

Thankful Thursday #35

written: August 31st

Photo for the day:

20170831_215416 

My goofy ass pup. She can be one hell of a pain in the ass most of the time, but holy crap. She’s friggin’ adorable and it makes you forget all her daily bullshit antics. ::chuckles::

I am thankful…
1. Last day of August. Hard to believe that I’ve taken a photo every day this year AND posted a journal entry of some sort every day thus far. Some day’s it is a scramble, but I like that most of the time, it encourages me to pause and really look at the world around me.
2. I was able to trade away the “Lioness” perfume oil and get another bottle of “Muse” oil. I’ll be giving that bottle of “Muse” to Hazel. And since my pipettes came in, I plan to make some sample bottles of various perfume oils I have to share with friends.
3. Knee is actually feeling almost normal again. It’s been pure agony straightening it out from a bent position for about two weeks now, but now it’s back to just its normal ache/twinge.
4. That switching the parents over to the ProCare system at work has honestly gone soooo much smoother than I ever thought it would. There’s been a few hiccups, but nothing major. And the parents that were belly-aching about it in the beginning are really digging how fast they can just punch in their code and password and electronically sign their child out.
5. Renting various movies through Vudu. It’s been nice to see some “newer” movies instead of the much older stuff on Netflix.
6. Already done with my two assignments for my classes due this week.
7. That David and I have decided to postpone our plans to visit David’s parents in October. With the course load I am carrying (which honestly, is insane even for Grad School), there is just NO way I could be able to take 4 days off to go visit his parents.
8. Having groceries in the house again. I wish we both weren’t so anti-social and that making trips to Wal-Mart didn’t wear us both utterly out. But it’s so nice that we finally bit the bullet and have restocked. ::chuckles::
9. Left over Domino’s pizza that heats up wonderfully in the oven.
10. That Carli and Alison (two of my aides from last year) will be stopping by tomorrow to visit the campus/students. I know the students will be super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment