Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Heading into David's Bday

written:  Sept 9th

Photo for the day:

20170909_124004 

My black tourmaline chip necklace finally arrived from China. I love their business card they included with it. ::chuckles::

Today has been all about the reading. I have SO MUCH reading to do for both of my classes, it’s just insane. Even Josey was a bit concerned that I was up in my room reading:

20170909_172725 

I did however take a break from all the reading to run over to the Nothing Bundt Cake store and pick up two bundtlet cakes – one in confetti and one in red velvet. We decided to try the confetti one tonight. So I got out the Minion Birthday candle and put it on the bundtlet and had David make a wish:

20170909_222551 

We’ll do the same with the red velvet one later one. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment