Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Magickal Musings

written: Sept 3rd

Photo for the day:

20170903_185700

A very rough, beat up owl chest plume. Even though it’s in rough shape, it’s still beautiful. After taking various photos from all sorts of angles, I put it out by the rosebush.

You know, the rosebush has become a bit of a focal point for me. I think that’s where I’ll burn incense offerings from now on. That way I don’t have to worry about Josey sniffing the lit end and burning herself. ::chuckles:: Though, honestly, Josey’s pretty intelligent when it comes to ritual work. I wouldn’t say she’s a familiar, as she doesn’t HELP with the magick. More like a guardian. She sits respectfully outside of the Circle – which is cast with energy…there is no physical mark/boundary to show were the Circle, but she seems to be able to sense where that is. The only time she’s crossing into the Circle, is when the magick is done and I’m just chilling for a second to catch my breath. She’ll then come into Circle and lay beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment