Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dead Weight

written: Sept 19th

Photo for today:
20170919_192732

A pretty little feather I found on my walk – it’s roughly 2 inches long. I like that I can take photos of the feathers and then return them from where they came. I only keep the really special ones now.

So yeah, had to write up Jesse (my high schooler aide) today. Fucker is on his damn phone (after being told multiple times that it is supposed to be in the cabinet during work) AND left Laina (the other aide) solo in the gym with the students so he could sneak into the STUDENTS’ bathroom to play on his phone some more. ::snarls::

I am getting so tired of this song and dance. We desperately need at least one more aide because we are barely treading water, and Jesse is just a fucking weight, dragging us under at the moment. And it’s so unfair to the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment