Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Ancestors

Photo for the day:

20170926_214601

Holy Ancestor Tree, Batman! And this isn’t even all of my ancestors! This is just the branch of my maternal grandfather’s side. ::chuckles:: EIGHTY pages…roughly 11.25 feet long and 4.5 feet tall. Yeah, that took more than a hot minute to piece it all together and get it up on the wall. The plan now, is over Winter Break, to correct the errors that I know are there and gather as much information on each ancestor as I can. (If we are being honest, I’ll be fucking proud if I just correct the errors…the rest of that is extremely ambitious).

I am not doing ok, mentally, at the moment. I know it’s mostly stress related….and hormonal related. ::sighs:: Doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck any less just because I know what is causing me to bottom out.

Luckily our new aide, Alexia, is supposed to start tomorrow. I was talking it over with Jessica – that it’s going to suck for the next month….because I’ve got to train Alexia now. ::sighs:: But hopefully, once I get her caught up, I can turn my full attention onto Jesse and whip his lil ass into shape. And if not? Well, then, I will be happy to shuffle him off to a new campus. I do not give a flying fuck at this point. In theory, we also have ANOTHER aide waiting for clearance. She was formerly a school crossing guard for the district. So maybe I shouldn’t even bother too much with Jesse, as I’m pretty damn sure he’s already in the process of being moved off my campus anyways. Gail’s hinted at that being the reason why I’m getting the second aide…but we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment