Friday, September 29, 2017

Pluto & Oils

So apparently Pluto was being a right cunt yesterday, hence the crazy emotional crap I was going through:

22135372_1681288401903926_5842665058652089658_o

And given that the vast majority of my planets (in my astrological chart) are in Scorpio…and Scorpio is ruled by Pluto….when Pluto is being a little bitch, it wreaks HAVOCK on me.

But now that Pluto has gone direct once again, all of that can mellow back out. Thank god.

Photo for the day:

20170929_191146 

My bottle of Samhain scented oil arrived today from Sage Goddess. At first whiff, I was so incredibly disappointed. It’s almost too damn sweet – pumpkin and ginger and sugar. I decided to test it out today before making my final decision. After about 30 minutes of the sugary sweet aroma, it really mellowed out into something deeper and less sweet. I almost kind of like it. I’ll wear it a few more times before making my final decision on it.

BUT. It reminds me now that I should not purchase any of Sage Goddess’s perfume oils unless I have received a sample of it AND like said sample. No more just ordering because it sounds interesting. ::shakes her head:: Yeah, Lioness was AWFUL and Samhain? While not quite AWFUL…it ain’t all that great either. So I’m thinking the month of October, I’ll focus on testing out the ass ton of samples I have from Sage Goddess and noting which ones I like AND which ones I do NOT. I made a spreadsheet for all the ones that I currently have, so I’ll just add notes to that as I go.

Tomorrow is Hubs & I’s EIGHTH wedding anniversary (TEN years together total, if you count our year of dating and year of engagement). We celebrated a little bit early and did dinner at Red Lobster. So delicious. Tomorrow we plan to go pick up two buntlets at Nothing Bundt Store – one Red Velvet and one Confetti. ::smiles:: Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment