Monday, September 25, 2017

Blessed Mabon

Blessed Mabon! I’m just a few days “late”, but damn, look at how amazing my altar turned out:

20170925_195259

With the lights on:

20170925_195308 

Going from left to right:

Deer antler (shed)
Leaf candle holder with a Black Candle (for the waning year)
Galaxy Coyote skull
Silver candle holder with an Owl feather (symbol for the waning year)
Roses from my rosebush
Gold candle holder with a Hawk feather (symbol for the waxing year)
Mabon Candle from Bella de Luna
Mabon incense from Divine Scentsations
Buffalo bone bowl with acorns, a “baby” pinecone, and two sweetgum pods
Another deer antler (shed)
Leaf candle holder with a White Candle (for the waxing year)
My athame

Inspiration also from that 2015 Mabon, Nicky (a very good friend) had talked about how in her Coven’s Mabon, each participant was told to draw two Tarot cards – one of the year past and one for the year ahead. I elected to use my Messenger Oracle by Ravynn Phelan.

20170925_195832

For the year past I drew “Time to Reflect” and for the year ahead I drew ”Hear the Ancients”.

One final shot of my Mabon Altar:

20170925_195844

No comments:

Post a Comment