Sunday, September 24, 2017

Toast & Late

written: Sept 23rd

Photo for today:

20170923_123831 

I made cinnamon toast! I haven’t made it in ages….mostly because the Husband is so anti-bread, so we rarely have bread in the house. But I wanted bread to make chicken salad sandwiches, hence why I chose to pick up bread. I dunno why I decide to go with the Husband’s decisions on such things. It’s not like he asks me to do it with him. I just go with it. I really need to stop doing that. ::shakes her head::

Spent the day reading. I finally finished the damn article. ::chuckles::

I also got started on setting up my Bastardized Bullet Journal for October. I chose a non-composition notebook this time around. A thicker journal, actually, as I’m tired of the composition notebooks lasting only a few months. So hopefully this one will last a bit longer…at least through the end of this year.

And I got Annie’s package packed up and mailed out. FINALLY. Only took me like a fucking month to do! ::laughs:: But better late than never, right? Fuck, that’s the motto of my LIFE for sure. I don’t do too well with time limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment