Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Birthday

written:  Sept 12th

Photo for today:
20170912_154215 

One of Frank’s little babies, chillin’ in Holly’s memorial crepe myrtle tree.

Today is David’s birthday. I took the day off of work. I just couldn’t go in to work today. I needed the day off. We did lunch at Bacci’s. And we finally swung by Marble Slab. We’ve been toying with going there for a while now and we finally went. Super delicious, but holy crap, expensive!

I am still trying to get all the reading done for my Public Libraries class. ::shakes her head:: Even with as fast a reader as I am, and as much as I love to read….I don’t think I can keep up with this class. I swear, it is going to require 25 hours a week, minimum, just for this one class. And I still have my Archives & Manuscripts class, PLUS work and then family life. There just aren’t that many hours in the damn day. How to people work full time, go to grad school full time, and have families with children AND still remain sane? I tip my hat to those people, because y’all are on deity level there.

No comments:

Post a Comment