Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Flowers, Feathers, and Movies

written: Sept 16th

Photo for today:


20170916_193340

It’s another, more artistic, photo of the blooming hibiscus. I love it. You can even see pollen. Who would have thought I would enjoy a PINK flower so much? ::laughs::

Found this woodpecker feather on my walk with Josey too:

20170916_193523 

Busy, busy day. Fed Leviathan (my corn snake). I figure since the mice are so small, I’ll bump her feeding schedule up to every two weeks instead of every three and see how she does. I like the individual packing of the mice-in-a-box I got from PetsMart. The mice keep better and longer in the freezer instead of the 3-pack I get from PetCo. It’s just that the mice from PetCo are bigger. Note: Said mice are frozen. I’m not keeping live mice.

David and I watched Crimson Peak. I enjoyed it. It reminded me a bit of The Haunting in the beginning. Crimson Peak had some creepy moments, but I wish it had MORE creepy moments. It had such potential, but it just kind of flopped at the end. ::shrugs:: But all in all, a good movie, just not one that I’ll be re-watching any time soon. Then, because it was midnight, and we had just watched a creepy movie, Husband decided we needed to watch Jack The Giant Killer. ::chuckles:: So yeah, I didn’t head to bed until 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment