Sunday, September 24, 2017

Mabon & Work Complaints

written: Sept 22nd

Photo for today:

20170922_122934

Just a bit of light reading for today. ::chuckles:: All 56 pages on archiving. ::chuckles::

Yep, one of many articles I need to read for my Archives & Manuscripts class. At least I find them interesting and enjoyable or this would be a HORRIBLE chore.

So yeah, my new aide that is supposed to start work on Monday? Yeah…it might be Wednesday. Somehow, my supervisor DOESN’T KNOW. Like, how the fuck do you not know when someone is going to start work??? Isn’t that part of BEING A SUPERVISOR???? ::sighs:: Yeah, most likely, I WILL be taking at least one class this summer, just to keep me on track to graduating in Dec 2018. I can’t take much more of this constant nonsense.

In other news, Blessed Mabon (or Autumn Equinox). I will be celebrating it most likely on Monday. I’m just too damn swamped at the moment to do more than just that. ::chuckles:: I’ve been picking up acorns and sweetgum burrs on my walks with Josey. Those will go on my altar for Mabon…once I clear my plate of my work and class obligations.

I dream of the day that I can celebrate whenever I see fit. ::chuckles:: That if I want to wait a few days to celebrate, it’s MY choice, not because I have all this other shit crowding my life. One of these days….

No comments:

Post a Comment