Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Insanity on the 11th

written:  Sept 11th

Photo for today:
20170911_130236 

Jade charging plate I bought for David for his birthday. It has a wealth charm on it. This was the medium size, but it’s a lot bigger than we were anticipating.

I also got my replacement Morion quartz point:
20170911_123118 

The first one I received was a LOT smaller than the smallest size listed that I had purchase (I purchased a “large” one that should have been at least 1.5 inches long…it was barely 1.25). So they told me to keep the original one and that they would send another out swiftly. So I am thinking that with the Jade plate, they wanted to be sure I was happy, and thus may have given us a slightly larger one just in case. Which is awesome for us! ::chuckles::

Work was god awful. ProCare randomly decided to log half of my students out. So when the parents came to sign the kid out, they actually logged the kid BACK IN. And some of the students that I had marked as absent, ProCare logged in. So I was on the phone with Gail, my supervisor, trying to get that fixed…and two of my students got into a fist fight. And then another student was picking on a different student…making fun of his name. And when the kid told him to stop making fun of his name, the mean student then slapped him across the face. Like, are you shitting me? And of course, the kid being teased and then hit, that mom went off the fucking deep end about it. Which, I get it, but holy shit woman. Get a hold of your panties please. So yeah, had to call my boss again to give her a heads up that this lady may be calling her and ranting to her. AND shared the info with the principal as the mom was ranting about calling her about this. ::shakes her head::

Yeah, went home with a damn migraine for all my troubles at the end of the day. ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment