Saturday, July 1, 2017

Organizing

written: June 30th

alt textPhoto for the day:


A little Kestrel feather I found on my walk today with Josey (it’s about 3 inches long). It’s a female Kestrel’s wing feather. Interesting, as I haven’t seen any Kestrels in the area. I love the ruddy orange color. It’s what caught my eye.

While David was at work today, I got a bit of the cleaning and organizing bug. I put on some tribal music and got to organizing part of my room. I got all my candles organized, which is NO small feat. ::chuckles:: And I’ve come up with a way to organize and protect my feather collection. I’ve labeled, photographed, and stored the three I received this week from my German friend. Now it’s just a slow matter of labeling, photographing, and storing the rest of my collection. ::chuckles::

Had a GORGEOUS storm blow in right before I headed to bed. I decided to utilize that energy and charged up the railroad spikes. I also made it a point to bring my railroad spikes to the Harpies’ attention, and asked that they look upon the territory within the boundaries (that the spikes will make) favorably and keep all within the boundaries safe from harm (be it tornado, hail, lightning strikes, or straight winds). And man, I could feel the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment