Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Work It

written: July 15th

Photo for the day:

20170715_194549
A very hot and sweaty Wolfie. I had just taken Josey for a walk (man, it’s still in the high 90s at 7 pm) and decided since I was already super sweaty, I might as well hop on the elliptical. I only banged out 15 minutes because Josey had a bathroom accident (a TON of poop) and David was madder than a wet hen! And lemme tell you, NOTHING is madder than a wet hen! And all his anger and cussing and just being so pissed off…man, that guy can throw energy like you wouldn’t believe. I was able to shield myself from most of his energy cast off, but holy hell. His anger just rolls off of him in big black-red waves. So anyone who’s even remotely sensitive to energy or is an empath, his anger will just steam roll you. ::shakes her head:: So yeah, the 15 minutes on the elliptical was brutal because I was expending so much energy shielding myself from his waves that it ate up so much of the energy I require to actually RUN for 20 minutes.

I need to take my husband to some meditation classes or something to show him how to Zen the fuck out and control his energy a bit better. And no, I’m not in any danger here. He’s not physical and he’s verbal only to himself. Besides, he isn’t the type of person to lay hands on another…and even if he was…he knew I would make him disappear if he ever dared to lay a hand upon me. ::laughs:: Having 100 acres out in the MIDDLE of the boonies, full of feral hogs (hogs eat EVERYTHING…except teeth)? Yeah, he is right to be concerned about “disappearing” should he royally fuck up. ::feral grin::

I really wish we had the space for a decent pool. I would love to have one to relax in with these crazy hot days. I haven’t heard a peep from the Robinsons, so I will probably not be house-sitting for them this summer. Bummer, as I love using their pool. ::chuckles:: I just got really spoiled with that. Maybe once I have finished grad school, gotten a “big people’s job” (as I call it), and have paid off the bulk of my debt, I can realistically look into getting a gym membership that includes pool time. One of these days….

While we are on that subject, Krav Maga is off the table for now. ::sighs:: It never fails…when I have the FREE TIME, I do not have the FREE MONEY. But when I have the MONEY…I do not have the FREE TIME. ::grumbles:: Maybe once the school year starts up, I can see about doing Krav Maga once a week?

Brandy (my Canadian Twin) mentioned an herbal supplement called “Calm Now” for anxiety. She says it isn’t a “wonder drug” but it does aid in taking the edge off of anxiety. So I’ve ordered a bottle of that and will give that a go once it arrives. Dude, anxiety SUCKS ASS. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment