Saturday, July 15, 2017

Full Thunder Buck Moon

written: July 14th

I swear I should just toss out the calendar when it comes to my rituals. ::laughs:: So yeah, I finally got around to doing my solo Full Moon ritual today. ::chuckles:: Just, what? FIVE days late? ::shakes her head:: I swear, “Better late than never” will be on my tombstone.

20170714<script async="" src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So blessed Full Buck/Thunder Moon. Full Thunder Buck Moon? I like that.
Left to right on the altar:
Horse hide drum (created and painted by Brandy)
Drum beater (I still need to finish the last touches on it)
Athame (black-handled ritual blade)
Antlers (gift from my brother)
Sacred Feather
White 7-day candle
“Faith” card from the Dreams of Gaia signed by Ravynn Phelam (it was included in an order)
Black glass jar (to contain the burning bay leaves I use in ritual)
White selenite sphere
2 slices of deer antler
Triple Moon scented oil from Sage Goddess
Wand
Slytherin pen (that doubles as a wand as well)
Antique Sandalwood incense (from Oakheart Creations)

I wrote down my goals on bay leaves and set those on fire. I also drummed to awaken the Railroad Spikes and set all of that in motion. And I cleansed the big wand and released her from my service. She’s made it very clear our time together is over. So I’m donating her to a friend who runs a store for her coven. The money will fund any of the big projects the coven is doing, so I feel good about that. Now I’m just going to start saving so I can purchase one of the wands by Shamanic Wands – Simon. I hope to commission one of his beautiful wands.

Post ritual selfie:

20170714_180732<script async="" src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Post ritual altar:
20170714_180637

No comments:

Post a Comment