Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Red Rockets & Fae

Photo for today:

alt text

My Red Rocket crepe myrtle is finally well on its blooming game! ::chuckles::

I just ADORE that brilliant red blossom:

alt text

AND our lil miracle Basil plant (must have re-seeded itself last year, 100% on its own) is doing damn good in all this sunshine and heat we’ve been “enjoying”:

alt text

I finally got in touch with Hazel. Holy hell, her house is infested with Fae. Every time she’d walk through a doorway, her phone would die. And she kept fading in and out on her phone as well. But for whatever reason, she refuses to banish them out of her house. ::shakes her head:: Needless to say, when I head over there on Sunday, I will have an iron nail in my bag and I will have one on my person as well. Fae hate iron and it keeps them at bay and keeps them from messing with your stuff. Hence the nail in my bag (so they have to leave it alone) and on me (so they have to leave ME alone).

Hazel is just too nice of a person when it comes to the Fae. I would have banished their damn asses AGES ago. Hell, that is exactly why I HAVE banished them and warded my house against them. And the same goes for spirits, even if they are spirits of my Ancestors. Unless formally invited, none of them are allowed inside my house. Hazel feels like because they are “family”, she isn’t allowed to banish them out of her own home. I don’t know how she tolerates the mass chaos this brings her. And maybe this makes me a very cold-hearted bitch, to turn away the Fae and Ancestor spirits. But this is MY abode, MY home, MY sanctuary. And it is NOT open for just anyone and everyone to come strolling through and just hang out. I wouldn’t tolerate that with humans and I certainly won’t tolerate it with paranormal entities either. And it just boggles my mind that some people are completely ok with entities coming and going through their home.

As for the 4th of July, we had a nice quiet one, here at the house. A few of the various neighbors are shooting off their own firecrackers. We can’t see the ones the city is shooting off this year – they changed locations. And we aren’t about to go out in that crowded mess of one way streets and streets that are shut down for the fireworks. Yeah, we’ll pass on that. Thanks.

Ug, tomorrow I have to go back to work. ::sighs:: With that, I need to head to bed, because 7 am is going to come EARLY tomorrow morning. ::sighs::

No comments:

Post a Comment