Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Unicorn

written: July 10th

Photo for today:

20170710_212440
UNICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little known fact – I’m all doom and gloom and working with the Harpies….and I utterly adore unicorns. ::chuckles::

So this is the “Light” card from the Magical Unicorns: Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. I bought these from Brandy (my Canadian Twin). They have such a fluffy feel and I just love them. Hopefully this weekend, I can spend some time getting to know them. Hazel has this deck and she says it’s a good fluffy, light-hearted deck for sure. I am thinking that this would be a good deck for use during a depression episode. That’s when I need the kid gloves. I need gentle guidance. I do not need the cards to call me a whiny bitch and kick me in the ass (as the Gilded Tarot tends to do).

Man, I was so groggy and sleepy all day. Sandy (Tech Boss) wanted Rubin (Tech Supervisor), Evan (sloth coworker) and me to destroy one of the projector boards we received damaged. The supplier didn’t want it back, but said if we would destroy it and send them photos proving that it is 100% unusable, then they would refund us the money for the board. So here I was being given the ability to take a hammer to a white board, and I just said “Nah” and went back to working on iPads. I was too tired to be violent!!!! That’s unheard of! ::chuckles::

Not only that, but I was too tired to be pissed at Sloth Boy (aka Evan). Hell, I even let him have the easier iPads to put into cases….most of which I had already CLEANED. So he literally just had to pop them into their cases, easy-peasy, and box them up. And I wasn’t even upset over it. Weird. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight and be my normal grumpy ass woman tomorrow. ::laughs:: I don’t know who this peaceful, zen, groggy person. It’s so weird. It’s interesting.

So this is what it feels like to NOT be a Warrior. Interesting, but not my normal state of being. I am an Agitator. I am an Instigator. I push buttons when they need to be pushed. I am the Cage Rattler. I am the One that will Not Be Silenced. ::smiles toothily::

No comments:

Post a Comment