Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Expose

written:  July 3rd

Photo for the day:

alt text

Reading and some awesome bath salts from Sage Goddess. These are HUGE salt rocks, so a little goes a long way. I am nearing the end of “A Witch Alone” and honestly, I like it so much more than I did in the beginning. The beginning was just way too fluffy for me, but once you get past the whole “oh Wicca is soooooo wonderful, it will just magickally solve ALL your problems and you’ll live this AMAZING, BLISSFUL life” nonsense from the first chapter, the author actually writes pretty damn good. I skipped the chapter on healing because that just does not appeal to me at all. But a lot of her stuff I find interesting and some I’m even planning to put into practice. Once I get my notes written up on that, I’ll share that. It’s nothing vastly earth-shattering nor super personal, so it’s something I have no problem sharing.

So yeah, funny thing happened on my walk today with Josey. I posted the following status on my Facebook page:
Public Service Announcement:
Guys…if you are going to wear a bathrobe outside of your home…and nothing else....the belt is mandatory.
Yeah....in other news, I’ve never seen a guy with a landing strip before....but now I can cross that one off my bucket list.


Yeah, so a guy in his mid-20s was moving his truck so his roommate and what I’m assuming is roommate’s girlfriend, could move his truck out of the drive way. And when Bath Robe Man opened up his truck door to hop out, a breeze blew open his robe. We made eye contact, and I was seriously about to turn Josey loose on him (she’d just love maul him, but he had very little protection from her aggressive love) if I had thought he did it on purpose. But his face was beet red and you could tell he was embarrassed as could be. And he bolted for his house at that point. ::chuckles and shakes her head:: So yeah. How was your day?

Hazel and I have been playing phone tag for a few days now. Honestly, I would just rather go see her in person. She’s way to chaotic to talk to on the phone. And I swear, once I’m on the phone, I go full ADD. Every little sound is amplified to the point that I cannot focus on the person talking. And given that she has three children, one of which is 6 months old? Yeah, so much noise. It’s one of the main reasons I despise talking on the telephone.

No comments:

Post a Comment