Thursday, July 20, 2017

All Sorts of Babblings

written: July 18th

Photo for the day:

20170718_192828
Apparently, this is The Place ™ for cicada molting. ::laughs:: I just happened to notice this as Josey and I walked by (Day #24 in a row now – woohoo for us!). We typically pause around this house for Josey to get a drink. I bought these collapsible dog bowls for our walks. Even though we’re walking at 7 pm or later, it’s still up in the high-90s and Josey gets so pink from the heat, I really worry about possible heatstroke. And I have ZERO desire to have to carry this 50 pound dog home should that happen. So I bought a 2-pack of these bowls for around $6 and I carry a bottle of water with us. I swear, I just need to get a small knapsack to carry all the crap we require for our 25 to 30 minute walks. ::laughs::

I am waffling on releasing my current wand. I know, I know. I smudged and cleansed and officially released the wand from my service. But now, when I touch it or look at it, I get this “hopeful” feeling. Maybe the wand just needed a reset? So I’ll try using her in the next few rituals and go from there. I do adore this wand – she’s truly gorgeous. Maybe she just required a little extra attention and TLC.

I need to contact Jennifer K. about the possibility for her making ritual robes for Hazel and I. I would love to have them made and in our hands by December 1st. I’m not sure why that date is so important, but it really sticks out to me. so I’m just going with it. We’d have to coordinate a time for Hazel and I to go to Jennifer’s house so Jennifer could properly measure us and tell us how much fabric we need to buy. I could then run the fabric over to Jennifer at a later date and also pick up the finished robes as well. So yeah, quite a bit of moving parts that I need to get MOVING. Hopefully I can do that soon!

Shit, I just need to sit down and write down all the things I want to accomplish. And then I can start assigning time lines and steps towards those goals. I am TERRIFIC at making goals….actually accomplishing them, though? Yeah, I tend to drop the ball more than make the goal. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment