Saturday, October 12, 2019

Wrong Library

written:  October 07

Photo 555/1001

0555

Rough day.
But Rileigh made me a “weed crown”.
Made the day so much better.
Seriously, I do have good kiddos most of the time.

Yeah….I ended up going to the wrong damn library today. I emailed the right library, claiming a family emergency. Once I got home, I sent them a formal apology and basically threw myself on their mercy to reschedule. Thankfully, they want me to come in tomorrow morning. WHEW!

Like, how the fuck does that happen? I’m not even sure I’ve applied at the L. E. Library. So I have NO IDEA what I thought that’s where I was supposed to go. Even on the big family calendar I have it written down as the F. B. Library (which is the right one) and I STILL went to the L. E. Library. I swear to god my mind is slipping big time. Oh well, maybe the L. E. Library will have an opening. I at least know how to get there! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment