Sunday, October 6, 2019

Baby Steps

written:  October 03

Photo 551/1001

0551

Little baby Texas Spiny Lizard friend. He was super mellow and rode around on my hand for a good while. I put him in the backyard, so Josey wouldn’t chase, catch, and/or eat him. He’s a bit on the thin side, so I’m hoping all the bugs in the backyard will fatten him up. If I had the set-up, I would keep him for a month or two, just to fatten him up properly before releasing him back into the yard. I should get a small tank set up at some point for these guys that need just a little extra help.

I got the email today that the library I did the informal interview with yesterday wants me to come in for an in-person interview next week. I swear my excited “woohoo” and happy flapping of my hands scared the crap out of Josey. ::laughs:: I’m just waiting for them to email back, confirming the time and date I want will work out for them as well.

I’m having fun drawing along with a doodle tutorial I found on YouTube. It’s 15 Halloween themed doodles. I’m spacing them out, but want to do all of them by the end of the month. Today I did the pumpkin tutorial and I love how cute the pumpkins have turned out. Maybe, eventually, I’ll get good enough to start trying my own types of drawings and they’ll actually look like what they are supposed to be! ::chuckles:: And eventually, I can move on to painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment