Saturday, October 19, 2019

Windows

written: October 16

Photo 564/1001

0564

Beautiful sunset. I had planned to take a photo of the “berry basket with berries” that Rileigh (student) had made me, but the work day got away from me and I totally forgot.

David wants to have some of the windows in the house replaced, so we had a company out to check it out. How on earth can we talk about fucking windows for 3+ hours?? Like seriously, they need to slim down their sales pitch a bit. That’s just wayyyyy too long. And honestly? I don’t fucking care.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice that David wants my input on these things. But I seriously don’t care. It’s not like he’s gonna surprise me with pink windows or something. And, until I get a full time job, I can’t pitch in any money towards it. So honestly, it’s 100% his decision. ::shakes her head:: So yeah, we’ll be getting all our windows except for one replaced…most likely in November sometime.

I got an email from the Da. Library. It’s a HUGE library with 7 or 8 branches. I have an interview on Tuesday for that…but the kicker? I have to put together a 10-minute presentation as a part of my interview. ::grumbles:: And the salary is a little less than what I wanted…but still worlds better than what I’m currently making. So yeah, I’m going to bitch and moan about creating the presentation, but I’m going to give it 100%. Because, seriously? I’m sick of this song and dance with applying for jobs. It would be wonderful to GET the job already and leave the after school program for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment