Saturday, October 12, 2019

Interview

written:  October 08

Photo 556/1001

0556

Me, all gussied up, waiting for my interview at the correct library. ::chuckles:: The interview went really well and hopefully I will get an email on Friday saying I get to start on the 16th.

Seriously, while the F. B. Library is a little small, its location is GORGEOUS. It’s right on the nature trails and is just beautiful. I really, really, REALLY hope I get this job.

Then it was off to the useless staff meeting. Seriously, useless. The important information could have been covered in 15 minutes or a simple email. I could have spent the rest of the time on campus, doing shit that actually matters.

We spent so much of the staff meeting talking about the cardboard challenge (where to give the students boxes to make anything they want) and the various lesson plans they have created for us. Bitch please. I’m still having to corral three runners, various special ed kiddos, a BIC kiddo, and then all my normies as well. We are trying to keep my campus from being a raging dumpster fire. We don’t have time or the energy to do the extra crap.

And I loved how the Zone Leaders kept repeating that the cardboard challenge wasn’t optional this year. Bitch please. EVERYTHING is optional as long as you are ok with the consequences. And right now? Yeah, the cardboard challenge will NOT occur on my campus unless the BIC kiddo is removed. And I don’t see that happening anytime soon. ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment