Friday, October 18, 2019

Indulgence

written: October 12

Photo 560/1001

0560

My current food indulgence. I just love these.

Today, when I was sitting outside, enjoying the sunshine. I looked up and there had to be at least two dozen dragonflies flitting around in the sunshine. It felt downright magical. The way the sunlight would glint off their wings and the shadows they cast during their flights.

I am so behind on all of my journaling on all fronts. My daily thankfuls – I write 3 things I’m thankful for each day. My daily journaling in the white notebook. And certainly my blogging. Pretty much the only thing I am keeping up with at this point is my daily photo.

I am just so damn tired. I’m tired from work. I’m tired from life. I’m tired of everything.
Everything is a damn up-hill battle. Everything just utterly exhausts me. And I’m unable to replenish my energy reserves, so I’m always running on fumes.

Caffeine and nicotine can only carry me so far. And I’m feeling like that end is coming really close. I’m just really tired of the damn rat race.

And no. None of this is to say that I’m suicidal or anything like that. I’m just soul-weary at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment