Thursday, October 31, 2019

Vultures

written: October 28

Photo 576/1001

0576a

I had a flock of 100+ vultures soar over my yard today.

0576b

It’s hard to get a picture of it, but each one of those black specks is an individual vulture. So freaking cool. I have never seen a flock of vultures this large. And here I thought the flock of 26 I saw previously was huge. The most amazing part was how completely silent they were. If I didn’t see them, I never would have known they were there.

And then one of my students asked if he could play with his toy. THIS is what he brought out of his backpack.

20191028_165540

::sighs:: Yeah, this is totally how I wanted to start my fucking week. So yeah, needless to say, that started fun notifications. I had to notify my supervisor, the principal of the school, and then his parents. ::sighs:: It just sucks because this is probably going to land him in serious trouble, yet he’s definitely developmentally delayed. He doesn’t understand most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment