Saturday, October 19, 2019

Roses

written:  October 15

Photo 563/1001

0563

Roses in the evening. My rosebush is loving the cooler temperatures and it seems like she’s intent on having another massive blooming session soon. ::smiles:: So makes me happy.

My new aide – Victoria – started today. So that brings me up to 5 “full time” aides and one “part-time” BIC aide. I finally feel like MAYBE we can start getting a handle on my campus.

And of course, my two handful kiddos went off the deep end today. Thankfully we had the sub Donavan out on our campus as Jess (my 2nd in command) is still out with a broken foot. She broke it on the 4th (the god-awful day that I came home and just drank) chasing down our BIC kiddo (can’t remember if I wrote about that or not). I had Esmeralda (my boss) come out today to help wrangle my crazy kiddos. But it was good. Esmeralda seems to really be doing everything that she can to help us out and I am deeply grateful for that. I just wish there wasn’t so much red tape to cut through to get us the help here that we need.

But the good news is that Jess is coming back tomorrow. Thank goodness! It will be good to have her back on campus again. I will need to give her a refresher on our ProCare system so she can do attendance and update her on all the things we’ve changed since she’s been out.

No comments:

Post a Comment