Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Restlessness

written: October 19

Photo 567/1001

0567

Just a tiny part of my massive and extensive feather collection. These are just some of the bigger ones that at the top of my altar. Two from my brother, one from a pen pal, and one that I found myself.

While sitting outside this morning, I happened to look straight up. And I counted 26 vultures flying south, way up high in the sky. I have never seen such a large flock of vultures all headed in a singular direction. Most of the time, they are lazily circling a large area. But these were birds on a mission. Guess autumn is finally really beginning.

Other than that, I was just restless all day. I went to FedEx to print some things out, but there were a ton of people waiting to use the printers. I didn’t feel like hanging out and waiting – nothing I was printing had a time requirement. So I headed over to Barnes & Noble to just poke around.

I hate the restlessness. I want to do something. I need to do something. But I don’t know what that something IS. So I just wander, aimlessly, around trying to figure out. Typically, I end up returning home, having accomplished nothing except wandering.

Unless a miracle occurs soon, it looks like the Atlanta trip has been effectively cancelled. I think instead, I’ll spend the day at the zoo. Hmmm, I have two large zoos roughly the same distance away from me. Maybe I can spend Saturday at one and Sunday at the other? I think that would make for a lovely weekend for me. It doesn’t take the place of getting to meet Annie and go to the Melting Pot, but it might make up for some of the loss. Now, of course, I’m scheming of a plan to visit her state sometime in the Spring. She’s been raving about this amazing sushi place that I would love to try out. Plus, there’s a Melting Pot up in her neck of the woods as well. ::smiles::

Besides, I have a Coven retreat coming up in November, that I need to start planning for as well. This break from the Coven has been really good for me. I really do like the Coven and have missed them quite a bit this month, but seriously, I needed a month to just get my personal and professional shit straightened out. Well, as straightened out as my personal and professional shit can be at this time. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment