Thursday, October 31, 2019

Pentacle

written: October 30

Photo 578/1001

0578

My custom pentacle from Elemental Enchantments arrived on Monday! I LOVE IT! I’ve been on the wait list for about 2 years now for one of her pentacles and I couldn’t be happier with it.

She used moonstone beads and a larvikite stone for the centerpiece (my request). After that I just wanted dark blue and silver to be the overall colors. She ended up using dumortierite (the dark blue stones). The tiny beads around the larvikite centerpiece are blue and clear glass. The rest is silver tone metal beads, silver tone copper wire, and dark blue organza ribbon.

Seriously, WELL worth the wait and the price. I got a small pentacle, and with shipping it was $60. But she also does an AMAZING job packing the item to ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit. Hands down, you can FEEL the love and care she puts into each item from start to finish.

Now the hard part is figuring out where I’m going to hang it. I may end up hanging it by my bed. Or inside my Gamme, when I get it built. Or maybe I’ll just commission another pentacle for that. ::chuckles::

Cold and rainy and WET was the theme for today’s weather. It’s actually going to drop below freezing tonight. Fingers crossed that my roses survive it. She still has a ton of blossoms that haven’t fully opened yet. I should probably just harvest them and start working on making rose beads. Hopefully the weather this weekend will be nice and I can spend the day doing that.

I should probably harvest the last of the basil as well, to ensure I have enough for the spell bottles I plan to have the Coven create when I do my own full moon ritual for them in January. Plus, I need to begin gathering up the supplies that ritual will require. I am a huge fan of spreading that out over the next few paychecks, just to keep the financial impact low. Really, it’s just the little bottles that will be the most expensive part. Everything else should be super cheap. And even then, the bottles won’t be crazy expensive, so I’m not too terribly worried.

Emily (sub) text me today to say that the Da. Library had reached out to her earlier as one of my references. ::squee:: Hopefully this means they are seriously considering me for one of their open positions. Please, please, please let them offer me a job! That would be so damn amazing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment