Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Banishing

written: October 25

Photo 573/1001

0573

Rain on the railing.

Thankfully, after the insanity that was yesterday…today was worlds calmer. Even all the parents that were rude and shit to my staff, demanding to talk to me…they were super mellow with me. Maybe I still have my intimidation edge after all. Because they don’t dare speak to me the way they apparently speak to my staff. Which, admittedly, it’s hard to intimidate me, when I am just as tall, if not taller, than all of them. ::chuckles:: And I don’t back down either. I don’t always have to advance in the game…but I am one to almost always stand my ground and not back down. I also refuse to get excited with them. And when faced with a perfectly calm individual while the parent is completely out of control, it just makes them feel even more stupid about getting that riled up in the first place. ::chuckles toothily:: And yes, that is a very calculated observation on my part.

See, I’m a Scorpio. Everything is calculated to benefit me the best.

While Jackson did have a much calmer day, and I feel that I have made some progress with him, I still came home and did a quickie spell to remove him from my after school program. My program will always be chaotic – it’s a huge pack of children. But Jackson adds a whole ‘nother level of chaos to the mix that is just grinding me down every single day it seems. Worked into the banishing spell, I put in some calming energy as well. Let’s hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment