Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Maybe

written:  October 01

Photo 549/1001

0549

Nothing quite like finishing up one journal and beginning a new one! ::smiles:: The dark gray journal is almost complete. I’m just waiting for a sticker I ordered off RedBubble to show up and then it will be complete. I’m now starting a white version of the dark gray journal. Which, of course, has me scouring RedBubble for a good sticker to put on the front of it. ::chuckles::

I called and sang happy birthday to my Mom after I did our weekly Wal-Mart run.

I guess all my bitching paid off…the L.E. Library emailed me saying they wanted to do an informal telephone interview. It should take about 15 minutes. So I have that scheduled for tomorrow. It’s part-time, but fuck man. I’m getting desperate here. It would certainly be nice if I could continue working the after school program so I can keep my health insurance. It will suck to work two jobs, but hey. I gotta do what I gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment