Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Destruction & Interview

written:  October 22

Photo 570/1001

0570

On my way to my interview with the Da. Library, I drove past one of the areas hit by one of this weekend’s tornadoes.

The interview at the Da. Library was so much fun! I really enjoyed myself. They have 6 positions open, so fingers crossed! ::smiles::

And then I came home and did the “assessment” test for the Co. Library. It was the weirdest damn questions. Like what year did the US enter WW2? And poem is to poet as statue is to ___? Like, what the fuck does that have to do with being a librarian? ::shakes her head:: Oh well, I did them and submitted it and then did a personality “assessment” test as well. We’ll see how that all turns out.

Other than that, I FINALLY carved the pumpkin I have. Just a simple “standard” jack-o-lantern. And this pumpkin had a TON of seeds. I’m so giddy. But then I realized I am out of Worcestershire sauce. ::grumbles:: Sooo, the seeds are in the refrigerator until I can get to the store to pick up some Worcestershire sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment