Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Crashing Down

written:  October 05

Photo 553/1001

0553

Waiting on Hazel to arrive for our Tarot & Tea meeting. I have my new journal (sticker is Serpent Spells by Laorel on RedBubble) and a fabulous Chai latte.

It turned out to be a really good time with Hazel. I miss doing this. I need to make it a point to do this more often, though, between our two crazy schedules, it’s kind of hard to do. It’s just nice to sit and gab about Witchy things, and do Tarot/Oracle readings for each other while enjoying some nice tea.

The shitty thing? My car refused to start. ::sighs:: Luckily, David was at home and was able to come pick me up. We went back later, to see if my car would start. When it wouldn’t, David jumped it and I drove straight to Firestone. Hopefully it’s just the battery and not like the alternator or the starter.

And then my phone has started doing this thing, when I make a phone call, the screen goes completely black and I can’t get it to turn back on until the call is ended. So I can’t END the phone call. It’s 100% hinging on when the other person hangs up. And I can’t do anything that would require the use of a number pad. ::sighs:: Granted, I’ve had this phone for YEARS now. Lots of years. So it is due to be replaced. But damn! It had to be NOW? So I’ll be looking at phones really soon.

It just seems more and more that my trip to Atlanta may not happen. Plus, Annie’s hotel reservation was cancelled for some reason. She can’t get a hold of anyone to find out WHY. But yeah, if she doesn’t have a room to stay at, she won’t be going to Atlanta. And she was the main catalyst for me doing this trip. ::sighs:: So yeah, we are both seriously bummed about this. I’m still forging ahead, planning as though the trip WILL happen, just in case we are able to do it. But I’m also trying to temper my expectations so I’m not completely heart-broken if it doesn’t happen. Oh well, just means once spring rolls around, I’ll be planning a trip up to her state, if nothing else. Never doubt the tenacity of a Scorpio. ::chuckles toothily::

No comments:

Post a Comment