Wednesday, October 2, 2019

BUNNIES

Photo 550/1001

0550

We have baby bunnies in the backyard!!! There are two in this photo, but there may be more further down in the nest. Josey found them, but dropped it as soon as it started squeaking. I got her back in the house and covered them back up. I’m just happy Josey didn’t eat the bunny AND that Momma Bunny finally figured out NOT to build her nests in the side yard (Josey’s yard). So I’ll let the lawn care guy know not to mow the backyard until the bunnies leave the nest for good. I’m hoping I can get some really cute photos of them between now and then. ::smiles::

My informal interview with the L.E. Library went very well. I SERIOUSLY want this job. While it would suck to have to work weekends, but its schedule would allow me to continue working the after school job. I would just be a little late to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. It would make for some long ass days. But it would be a job in the library sector and would get my foot in the door.

The two ladies doing the interview said that they hope to wrap up all of the informal interviews and call people on Friday to set up in-person interviews. You better believe I am tossing a lot of spellwork at getting that call on Friday. I seriously want that in-person interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment