Saturday, October 19, 2019

Disheartening

written: October 13

Photo 561/1001

0561

Josey puppers is so cute when she’s sleeping.

Tonight is the full moon and we’re getting rain, so I can’t see it. But I’m fine with that, because I love the rain. Just wish it was a tad warmer so I could run around naked in the rain. ::chuckles::

I was hoping to have heard back from the F. B. Library, offering me the job. But the closer it gets to the 16th (when they would want the new person to start) and I haven’t heard anything from them, the less likely it seems that I will be offered the job. ::sighs:: Back to the drawing board once more.

It’s just rather disheartening to be applying for 20 plus jobs and only land interviews for 2 (thus far) and not be offered the job. I’m so used to applying for child care positions, that basically are fighting over each other to win me to their side because I have 23+ years’ experience in the field – 14 of which have been in a management positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment