Friday, April 5, 2019

Spring Fever

written: April 4

Photo 369/1001

0369

My roses are getting so close to blooming. ::smiles:: I can’t wait.

Today was kind of crazy, kind of boring day at the F. Library. We had our “sensory play day” today where the kiddos could just come and play (instead of doing any story time). I was in charge of counting the people that attended (ended up being 242 people!). Mostly, it was just a LOT of standing around, not doing a damn thing. But it was another 3 hours done and it brings me ever closer to the homestretch here. And I got some face time with Yvette – one of the librarians that I haven’t had a chance to really work with prior.

Man, the kiddos at the after school program have Spring Fever like you wouldn’t believe. We are ALL tired of school and are just wanting it to be summer break already. ::chuckles::

The storms I was promised yesterday never materialized. I am so bummed. But they are supposed to materialize over the weekend, so fingers crossed for that. ::smiles:: I am needing some good storms to clear out the stagnant energy and bring in fresh, new energy. That, and I just really like a good thunder and rain storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment