Friday, April 12, 2019

Coven Assignments

written: April 07

Photo 372/1001

Two photos for today – the two cards I drew at class.

0372a

The Hooded Man, from the Wild Wood Tarot.

0372b

The Glanconer, from the Faeries’ Oracle.

I am hoping at some point, the anxiety I feel as I’m driving over to class will dissipate. I spent most of the drive talking myself down off the anxiety ledge. And once I’m there, I’m perfectly fine. I really enjoy the people in the group. I really like the high priestess and I trust Aesa (former coven member and has been a member of the ToK Coven for 4 years now, I think). I think it’s just the new people jitters.

Tonight is the New Moon, which that ritual in the Coven is for initiates only. So after class, the students were released. I drove home in the rain…love my Harpies for that. David and I did dinner at the Cracker Barrel. I like their biscuits and gravy…but I think IHOP’s are better. ::laughs:: If only the service didn’t typically SUCK ASS at IHOP, I would have recommended we eat there.

For the Coven class, we’ve been given three individuals to research and write a small paper about their contributions to Wicca/Witchcraft. I have Alex Sanders, Starhawk, and Amber K. Plus I have to write a paper on “How I arrived at Wicca/Witchcraft and with the ToK Coven)”, write about “My own experiences with magic in any form”, write about “my definition of my own beliefs and how I came to them”, AND I have to read and write a paper on the Malleus Maleficarium. All due by April 21st. So once I get my school assignments done and out of the way, I’ll get to cracking on those assignments. Seems my work is never done. ::chuckles:: Though, the High Priestess did warn that this was the hardest class with the heaviest assignment load. So hopefully, the rest of the classes won’t be quite this labor intensive. Or hopefully, they hold off until AFTER my final semester. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment