Monday, April 15, 2019

Combative

written: April 12

Photo 377/1001

0377

A cute little squishy octopus one of my students left behind at work today. She’s keeping a watchful eye on my Mocha Frappuccino.

I am feeling extra combative today. I’m not sure why exactly. Just am. And my higher-ups ain’t helping. ::chuckles::

Sam (one of the Zone Leaders, like Esmeralda) emailed the campus leaders today to remind us that we are “required” to do a community service project this spring. First all, no. Just no. I’m so burnt out and stretched so damn thin, that I’m telling you right fucking now, that ain’t happening.

And then the Superintendent emailed the district about the anonymous survey’s we do a while back to gauge our “satisfaction” with the school district. Apparently, when he said he wanted honest feedback what he really meant is “honest along long as it’s positive”. ::rolls her eyes:: If he didn’t want to hear about the negative aspects of our district and our leadership, what was the fucking point of doing the damn survey? He just wanted people to continue to blow smoke up his ass apparently. I seriously wanted to email him about it. But I’ve done very well refraining from doing that. Yet. ::chuckles:: Needless to say, Jess and I grumbled about it quite a bit for a while at work. And I continued to grumble about it when my husband got home as well. Just gotta get it all out of my system so I don’t email the superintendent about it. ::chuckles:: Lord grant me strength!

We are supposed to get some serious storms tomorrow. I hope so. I need some good storm time to just clear all this aggression out of my system. I wish we had a covered porch, so I could sit outside and really enjoy the storm without getting soaked to the bone in the process. That is a must on the next house we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment