Thursday, April 18, 2019

Glorious Monday

written:  April 15

Photo 380/1001

0380

My lovely rosebush, before she bursts into blooms very, very soon. ::smiles:: I know she doesn’t look like much in this photo, but trust me, in a few weeks, those canes will be bending to the ground due to all the blossoms opening. I will be sure to take a photo of that when it occurs.

I took the most glorious nap this morning with Josey pup after our walk. I definitely miss being able to do that. Can’t wait until I’m done with my Practicum hours and will have my mornings back again.

I am happy to report I did, indeed, get the last section of my paper written. It has been turned in. ::huge sigh of relief:: Now I can get started on the assignments for the ToK Coven! Man, it’s a damn good thing I ENJOY writing! ::laughs:: I sure am doing a LOT of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment