Friday, April 5, 2019

Migraine

written:  April 1

Photo 366/1001

0366

Pretty broccoli flowers. They are such a lovely shade of yellow – and I don’t typically like yellow.

Pretty much an all-day migraine. Luckily, I didn’t have to do hours at the F. Library, because doing the after school program was bad enough. Seriously, nothing I took touched it. Even my husband’s headache medicine. I even picked up Excedrin Extra Strength pills up at the gas station – so you know I probably paid DOUBLE for that. Even those didn’t touch it. ::sighs::

I guess I need to make an appointment with my doc about this at some point. But I’m 90% sure she’s going to want to do an MRI…and there’s no way I can afford that at the moment. Hmmm, wonder how many points that would earn me on my American Express card? ::chuckles:: Kidding. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment