Thursday, April 25, 2019

No Migraine Today

written: April 22

Photo 387/1001

0387

Mmmm, Sausage Balls. They are so damn delicious. But holy hell, they are rough on my hands when it comes to mixing it all together.

So as of right now…no migraine. Hurray! But I am keeping things low-key to ensure it stays this way.

I did run out to Target to pick up some candles – I’m wanting a 7-day candle to do a healing spell for David’s supervisor. She has colon cancer and just found out that the surgery didn’t get it all. So she has begun Chemo/Radiation for it. And I did go to Wal-Mart to pick up the milk I forgot last time, and to snag some more coffee k-cups. Then Josey pup and I took a two-hour nap after taking a walk.

All in all, a damn good quiet day at the house. Something I seriously needed.

I got to unwrap the Red Fast Luck Oil today. She looks GLORIOUS:

20190422_193106

I’ll transfer it over to a roller bottle soon. I need to drop off some citrine and pyrite gemstone chips to Hazel for her to put in her bottle of Red Fast Luck Oil. She bought a really cool bottle to put hers in. And she also got a lavender plant and will give me some of the blossoms in trade for the stones. Which, man, I really need to get some more planters and soil soon so I can get my own lavender going.

Man, I just need it to hurry up and be payday and I need it to be a GOOD payday. Previous payday SUCKED. All the more reason to keep my job spell candle going (and I’ll be adding some of the Red Fast Luck Oil to it as well). I want a good job as soon as I get notification I passed the EOP. I’m ready to start pulling a MUCH better paycheck than what I currently am.
I just have so many things that I want to do that require money. So the sooner I get a library job, the sooner I’ll be making better money. And the sooner I make better money, the sooner I can do all the fun little things that I want to do.

I am toying with the idea of sending an article I read about Introverts to my boss. I’m just tired of them (supervisors) telling us at each meeting to “stop being shy” and “get outside your comfort zone”. I’m not shy, I’m PROCESSING. You can’t just lob a topic at me and expect me to jump right into it. I need time to process and figure out HOW I feel about it and WHAT I’m going to say. And I just wish they would stop expecting everyone to be an extrovert. Introverts have their strengths as well, but they don’t give us time to process the way we need to so that we can have USEFUL input. It would be nice for them to cater to the introverts at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment