Friday, April 12, 2019

Submitted

written: April 09

Photo 374/1001

0374

A photo of the cool stone I got as a part of the Storm Witch box (monthly box) from the lovely Inked Goddess Creations. It’s a piece of Fulgurite – a stone created when lightning strikes the earth. And I like that it kind of looks like a vertebrae bone – so it will be perfect to put on the Harpies’ altar….you know…once I actually get it set up. ::chuckles:: Seriously, I just need a year with no work and with an unlimited amount of money, and I could finally get all the decorating, altar creation, and gardening plans DONE and done WELL. ::chuckles:: Just need someone to fund that dream. ::smiles::

In other news, I submitted my registration to take the EOP (End of Program) exam today! It was the first day to register for the June test. I remembered to do this right as I was headed out the door to go to work. I had to use my university email account (which I NEVER use) to do the registration and figured I would just check that email account when I got to work. Well, I couldn’t remember the damn password, so I had to wait until I got home to check for a confirmation email. Which I did receive. But it basically says, we’ll contact you if there is an issue. Don’t contact us. We won’t respond. Just wait and see if you can access the EOP info through Canvas on May 31st. ::blinks:: So I have to wait until May 31st to see if I even get to take the EOP in June???? ::flails:: That is SO NOT how I work. ::laughs::

If I had to sum up this semester in one word, that word would be Patience. It’s trying every level of patience I possess – and admittedly, I do NOT possess much patience, even on a good day, even with minor matters. And lemme tell you, this damn EOP is NOT a minor issue for me. Needless to say, I have been doing a lot of “conversing” (prayer just doesn’t encompass it – it just feels very one-sided to me) with my deities and spirits, asking for their aid and suggestions in this matter. But I’m basically being told to pause. To sit with it. That it will work out as it should. I just need to be patient and go with the flow for now. ::grumbles::

No comments:

Post a Comment