Friday, April 12, 2019

Looking to the Future

written: April 08

Photo 373/1001

0373

Getting close to blooming time. I can’t wait. I plan to cut some to have on my altar for my deities and spirits. And as the roses age, I’ll harvest them and dry the petals. I think the second round of blooming is when I’ll try my hand at making rose water.

So I decided to take a peek at listings for library jobs. I’m pleasantly surprised at how many are listed and that many fall close paying what I may – and quite a few surpass it. Just sucks that I can’t apply for them right now. ::chuckles:: If nothing else, I have to wait until I finish up my practicum hours at the F. Library. And by that point, honestly I should just wait until the end of the semester so I can focus on the final papers for my two classes. And honestly, honestly, I should wait until after I do the EOP (End of Program) exam. ::sighs:: I just don’t like waiting. Oh well. It’s just a few months. And I’m sure it will be here before I know it. Which reminds me, I’ll need to completely revamp my resume as well. ::sighs:: Why is it for every step I want to take forward, there are like five hundred steps I have to do BEFORE I can take that ONE STEP?

My replacement order of the Synergy 12 oil by Sage Goddess (the one I got in a trade and the promptly dropped on the bathroom floor – yeah, it shattered ALL OVER THE place; though, my bathroom did smell amazing there for a while) arrived today. Sage Goddess was also giving away a mini bottle of Synergy 12 spray and two stones (Tanzanite and Petalite) with any purchase, so I figured it was the perfect time to snag a replacement bottle of that oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment