Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Migraine

written:  April 20

Photo 385/1001

0385

I just loved the little “oops” on the letter from Annette. And I love her wax seal. Maybe one of these days I’ll get mine own and be able to do own awesome wax seals on my letters. ::chuckles:: The current hope is that when this semester is finally over and I graduate and can get rid of so much school related stuff…then I’ll have the room to safely use a wax seal on my letters.

Ug, I’ve been fighting a low-grade migraine all damn day. In a way, I hate these more than the big nasty migraines. These low-grade ones just make you miserable and seem to last for ages. At least with the big nasties I get, they last a few hours and then go away. But this one…I pretty much woke up with it and it hasn’t gone away. I’ve tried to nap. I’ve had coffee. I’ve had water. I’ve had gatoraid. I’ve eaten. Nothing is touching it. Guess it’s time to bust out the pills. I just hate taking pills. Not because I think they are inherently “bad” or anything. Just that I hate taking pills. I hate swallowing pills. ::chuckles:: Even my throat rejects the idea of swallowing pills. I’ve just never been one to easily swallow pills.

David worked from home today. Josey and I just lounged around and vegged. I replied to a few pen pals because the writing doesn’t aggravate my migraine AND it helps distract me from the constant pain. I need to print out a few more of the Otter Interaction photos. I didn’t realize those were going to be such a great hit with my pen pals. They all seem to be super excited about it, so I want to include photos of it to share the joy.

That’s another thing I want to do once I graduate. I want to clear out all the Grad School related clutter and finally get a color printer. That way I don’t have to drive over to Kinkos/Fed Ex to print out things. I can just do it from the comfort of my own home. Don’t even have to put on real people’s pants (what David and I call jeans)! Damn that just about sounds like heaven. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment