Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Migraine -- Day 2

written: April 21

Photo 386/1001

0386

I’m still rocking a migraine today – Day 2. AND then my right eye is trying its damnedest to swell shut on me due to allergies. ::sighs:: So yeah, this is the best I’ve got for creativity for photography today.

I didn’t go to Coven class or ritual tonight. One, I’m in pain. Two, I shouldn’t drive with a migraine unless absolutely necessary, as the headlights from other cars just further aggravate said migraine. And three, I’m just not even pleasant to be around while I’m fighting a migraine. So yeah, no Coven-time for me. High Priestess says I’ll just get some “extra homework” to make up for the absence. Which, I knew ahead of time and that’s just fine by me. I still have finished all of my current homework. ::laughs:: Guess I’ll get to cracking on that sometime soon, once my head stops being an asshole.

We still haven’t lugged the top half of the desk up to my room yet. So obviously, we haven’t put it together either. But I’ve been hunting through Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate. I am in love with the idea of painting the moon phases on deer antler slices and then stringing those up along my altar. But I also like the idea of carving the Witch’s Runes into antler slices and stringing THOSE up. Maybe I’ll combine the two and paint moon phases on one side and the runes on the other. Then I can just flip it to whatever side I’m feeling at the time. And I want to make a beaded curtain of some sort to shield Sekhmet’s icon from view when not in ritual. So many plans! I am seriously loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment